Wednesday 21 October 2015

BRIGHT CHAPTER

BRIGHT CHAPTER 


I apologise again for my lack of posting! I have so much I would like to discuss and share with you but all in good time.

The past 4 months have been life changing and I feel like I'm on a Bright Journey with my speech.


Obviously there will always be ups and downs but I'm heading in the right direction, I've stepped out of comfort zones and have the right guidance and support around me thanks to the The MCGuire Programme ( My MCGuire Family!).

The course is truly life changing and it's the best thing I've ever done.

The programme is created and ran by people who Stammer they can relate to you,they've been in your shoes and their strength and progression inspires you to progress,be disciplined and proud of your speech. 

I definitely recommend the programme it will do you wonders like I said my life has changed for the better.

My confidence has soared and I'm now more in control of my speech rather than feeling trapped and depressed and my speech controlling my life. 

I hope you check out the programme below:
http://www.mcguireprogramme.com/en


Please and love mekisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign